Saturday, December 5, 2009

LAST n FINAL

the sound of jingle bell and the smell of X'mas
make me realize that I am already in the FINAL month of 2OO9
which means my FINAL exam is just 30 days away.....
and sem 1 going to end soon....
and I just safely passed through week 10 of sem 1

FIRST week of FINAL month was hectic....
Monday-->Tenji buffet
this may sound so relaxing....but it starts the hell of my week.....

Tuesday ~~ Wednesday -->lab report and ProE + sick
could feel the weight of my head had increased....
and felt like vomiting for the whole day.....
the sudden illness made me break my own record for NEVER sleep in class......= =
slept for 30min in the super duper boring C programming class....
I even forgot about the important yuncha session with my VIPs that night....
luckily it was postponed.....

Thursday ~~ Friday--> all about math test
everyone studied like hell....
realized that my ProE which I THOUGHT already completed....
is actually NOT......= =

NEXT WEEK...another hectic one....
LAST progress test which is 14 hours from now....
submission of the LAST lab report
submission of LAST ProE drawing
submission of C programming coursework

back to study my test now....
Au revoir~~

No comments:

Post a Comment