Wednesday, December 9, 2009

sUrprise

Semester 1 ending next week......
unsurprsingly most classes is ending this week....
unsurprisingly there are many coursework due next week.....

surprisingly......I'm sitting in front of my pc.......
typing this post.......
I should be digesting my assignments......
I should be super duper busy this week.....
I should have no time for blogging at this moment.....

If you think I'm dying of doing assignment....
and need a little refreshment through blogging.....
then you are WRONG

I planned to do my C-programming tonight......
I purposely save a softcopy of the questions in my Thumbdrive....
I didn't print it out.....because I'm preserving the TREEs....XD
I even purposely get the C-free installer from U-drive.....
and install it into my pc......
so I open my Thumbdrive......
search for the word document.......
and i could not find it.......
I thought I didn't save it......
but then I found it in the next second......
and guess what......

it is saved as .docx
damn it...... >.<
my lousy pc doesn't have office 2007......
I forgot to convert it to 2003 version before saving.....
how smart am I.....==

now.....nothing I can do....
a perfect plan for tonight gone.....
thanks to the SURPRISE I set for myself......
I should go pasar malam with seah tonight...... (T_T)

there is another SURPRISE fell on us today actually.....
thrown by my dear Electrical Circuit lecturer.....
a brand NEW coursework.....
due next week also......
some people are rushing the C coursework these few days.....
coz they've already planned to go back hometown by this weekend.....
who knows......
at the time when all of us thought there won't be any NEW coursework....
there it is......

now plan changed.....
settle the one which can be done with pen and paper......
computers are so unreliable.......

p!k yEE is signing out..... +U+U

No comments:

Post a Comment