Friday, November 20, 2009

service the KTM la....

very tired yesterday....
but still went for yum cha with my ji mui...
long time didn't meet already....
some more seah just back from Kedah.....
long time no see too....

as a result-->abit overslept this morning...
woke up at 7am......and I need to take the 7.35am train....
brush my teeth + shower + skin care process done in 15 min.....
grabbed a bread and rushing all the way to KTM station.....
and only at this time...
i would pray that the train would be delayed till I was there....=P

reached there around 7.45am.....
the train was really delayed.....
LUCKY....^_^
there the train came after 5 min of waiting.....
standing in front of the train's door...
waiting for the door to be opened......
after 5 seconds.....
the door.....
still closed......
then the auntie in front of me looked at the other doors....
and i did the same thing.....
and saw all the other doors were opened....
except the one in front of me.....= =
so quickly entered the train with the next entrance.....

kinda a empty train....
lots of seats available....
so.....sat down and waiting for the departure......
after 10 seconds.......
the door I went through......
still remain opened......
while I still wondering why it still opened.......
the next moment.......
a voice came from speakers........
announcement by the driver (i guess)....
"Sila tekan butang merah pintu 3 untuk menutup pintu."
= ="

I wonder when was the last time the train sent to service.....
so cacat.....
thinking would the train "mati api" half way to Kajang.......
or the door would suddenly open by itself while the train's moving.....
or we might stuck in the train coz the door couldn't open when reach Kajang.....
luckily.....all the possibilities I thought of didn't come true.....

reached uni quite early......
the lecture room still locked....
so went to computer lab to do exercises......
met MR......and he told me that today math class canceled already..... O.o
I quickly checked my email....
it's confirmed true......
the lecturer has the symptom of delivery......so no class.....
it was sent today.....morning......

what the......= =
rush like hell early in the morning....
and the class canceled.......

what to do....
can't blame her didn't inform earlier...
coz her baby didn't inform her earlier...
any...wish her happy delivering la.....

******
just realized that my life now is packed with assignment, lab report, tutorial, test......
daily routine now is -->wake up -- class -- home -- sleep
NO social life at ALL
jac said I have no life now.....T.T
like kam.....overwhelmed by her coursework......
coz kept thinking wanna finish all the work......
but the result not that satisfying....

no more time-wasting hanging here....
sleep sleep sleep
more stuff waiting for me tomorrow....haiz
tata.....

No comments:

Post a Comment