Tuesday, December 15, 2009

a misty Saturday

it was a Saturday morning of a hectic week......
woke up at 10am......
went downstairs.......
searching for food.....
couldn't find any ready-made one....
even bread also habis......
so had to cook myself.....

went upstairs again....
turned on the pc......
continue killing my brain cell for my C coursework.......
I was so concentrating on all those code......
squeezing my brain for more idea.....
then suddenly......some very weird smell just strike into my nose....
and my sight was a bit blur......
i turned and looked around....
my house was full with MIST.......
it's actually smoke....=p
hmm.....where does the smoke coming from......
don't know which useless people open burning......

THEN
a temporary lost memory suddenly restore back to my brain.....
I quickly ran downstairs.......
to the source of the smoke.....
this is what I found-->



guess what are these disgusting stuff...

let's zoom out and see......


then see the original unexplored one......



those two disgusting stuff originally look like this -->

I couldn't believe that I forgot such important thing.....
i planned to cook half-boiled egg as breakfast.....
who knows......
my memory space was taken up by the C.....
and the half-boiled egg turned to FULLY-BURNED EGG
luckily it didn't cause any fire.......
the pot was badly spoiled......
my house was fully covered with SMOKE......
filled with burning smell......
the sofa and curtain store the smell and make my house had the burned smell for half day.....

luckily didn't get scolded by my mom.....
a very good lesson.....= =
need to set reminder for everything.....
even it doesn't look/sound/SMELL important

No comments:

Post a Comment