Monday, July 12, 2010

Saturday cook

I am holiday-ing....
but I got a summer job....the chef at home....XD
working time: Monday to Friday
responsibility: prepare dinner for family
paid: none..... = (

bored of cooking chinese food...
prepared a different dinner on Saturday night...
made 4 dishes.....

Appetizer

Japanese cucumber slice with mashed potato on top
garnished with grated carrot.....
look cute right? hehe...
my sis said they look like 'siew mai'....lolz...


cheese stuffed mushroom
used dried mushroom instead of fresh one....
the mushroom turned out a bit too chewy.....
wasted the good quality dried mushroom....


made the pasta sauce myself....yum yum....
my fussy bro like it too.....=)

~Dessert~

Lemon Pie with meringue topping..

first time topping the lemon pie with meringue...
not very good in spreading the egg white....
but the meringue was a success.... (^_^)v
taste like marshmallow...

hmmm.......what should I cook next time??

No comments:

Post a Comment