Saturday, July 31, 2010

Euro Deli

Pork poRk pOrk
my favourite meat of all.....hehe.....
Euro Deli -- a non halal German restaurant
sells and serve mostly pork......
this restaurant was recommended by huiyen....

actually I have been there for buffet few years ago.....on new year eve.....
forgot which year already......
that time was with my siblings and cousins....
this time....I went with quwern...=>

It's located at Jalan Yap Kwan Seng.....
and I forgot where exactly the restaurant......
the google earth and map weren't very reliable....
but still managed to find it at the end......
you have to turn left after you pass by the Old Town shop lot before a beauty center..
everything is on your left....

maybe it was wednesday night...the restaurant was quite empty.....

ordered two main course......

sausage + ham palette (RM35.90)

some fried pancake?? and German pickles as side dish....
German sausage is the BEST....hehe....
the famous German pig knuckle (RM29.90)

super duper fattening.....

but it was NICE.......

love the crispy and salty skin....

yum yum....

Two people with M size stomach couldn't really finish two main course.....

thought my stomach was gonna explode.....

my advice if you wanna go there: bring more friends to share the dish or order less dish.....

*burb*

No comments:

Post a Comment