Sunday, July 11, 2010

ABC

Bonjour~~
the first word learned in my very first French class
re-learning ABC in french.....
time rewind.....back to kindergarten....in french version....
followed the teacher pronounce the alphabet....

yes....french french french.....
a beautiful language I wanted to learn since form 5.....
have been searching for a language center that offer french course for very long time....
finally found this place....Alliance Fraicaise... at Lorong Gurney, KL

signed up for the semi-intensive class....
every Wednesday and Friday....930am--1pm

the jam is terrible.....><" I mean the traffic jam on the way to KL in the morning..... I listened a lot to the traffic report on radio about the slow traffic in KL..... but it's none of my business before last Wednesday..... now I finally experienced it on last Wednesday..... leave my house at 745am and reached the center after 1 hour the journey is actually only take 25min...... average speed was 20km/hr I can go attend class in another branch at Jalan Telawi, Bangsar...... but there will be another problem.....parking..... despite the terrible morning jam.....I still love the interesting french class.... I can get up from bed once my alarm rings..... no matter how tired and sleepy I am..... one more thing added to my favourite list.... my favourite day --> Wednesday and Friday.....^^

bonne journee...
au revoir~~

No comments:

Post a Comment