Sunday, July 18, 2010

incepted mind

I guess this is the fastest update I ever made.....hehe....

I wanna thank the planner-->Kaki
for suggesting and planning a movie outing tonight.....
even things were not going as planned....
we still got to watch the movie we wanted.....



before the movie started
ling told us that her friend told her that 'Inception' would be a movie that gonna blow your mind.....
and IT WAS!!!!

I could not get what the movie was about from its trailer and tv ads...
just roughly knew it is a show about dream......
never expected it would be so thrilling.....
there was no space for me to rest after the first 30 minutes of the show....
it was such relief when the show ended.....

my mind now is still cloudy....
a bit confuse...a bit excited...a bit suspended...
can't really think clearly yet...

I am not going to sleep tonight....
leaving in 40 minutes time to Broga Hill a.k.a Bukit Lalang
to see sunrise.......^^
hopefully can see a big round golden fire ball in the sky at 6am later.....

this late night movie definitely worth my time of sleeping.....
it's really an amazing show.....
rated 4 stars out of 5
****
go for INCEPTION if you can't decided what movie you wanna watch..... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment