Friday, September 25, 2009

finally.....

here's the arrival of autumn.....
indicating.....
the end of my super long 4-month summer holiday....
the starting of my super busy uni life.....

kinda excited about it.....
imagine......
going back to campus.....
meeting up with friends.....having fun around....
see the ducks walking around the lake.....
sitting in the freezing cold classroom....
and doing some exciting lab works.....
all are so great......

not until i checked my email just now....
the timetable finally out....


i was nearly pengsan when looking at the timetable.....
one word can describe it.....FULL
morning class is arranged on every single weekday.....
Thursday is the worst day.....
classes are arranged from 9am-6pm......

hopefully....I wrongly interpret the timetable.....
because I don't know why some classes are highlighted and some are not....

in order to cope with the coming busy life.....
I think I need to adjust my biological clock from today onward....
sleep at 10pm (hopefully can make it....) and wake up at 6.30am......
and also......
clear the rust that grow on my brain.....*shake shake*

happy holiday to most of my friends....
and happy studying to myself......

No comments:

Post a Comment