Friday, October 2, 2009

tiring week

first week of classes......finally end....
damn tiring.....
everyday wake up at 6.30am......
wanna take the 7.30am KTM and 8am bus.....

my body can't accept the sudden change of lifestyle.....
always protest around 3pm......
nose would start producing more mucus......
then it would lead to red eyes.....
and eye lids would keep falling due to the gravitational force......

I thought I am taking 6 subjects......
in fact...it is not that little.....
according to my course structure......
there are 8=lapan=eight=ba subjects.....
sit in the class from 9am to 3, 4, 5pm......
sit till my butt also flat already....= =

the first week should be the easiest one.....
but I already start feeling the pressure....
the worst hasn't here yet.....
this week is already so tiring......
it will be even worse when all those workshop and lab work start......
plus assignments, reports, course works......
prepare to be a zombie.....or maybe batlady.....XD

a sad news to me after started my classes.....
I am the only girl in my course....AGAIN......
but luckily we're sharing all the subjects with EE and ME
where all my friends are......
so I'm not alone....^^

after experiencing the attraction of all subjects.....
my top 3 favourite subjects:
1. design and manufacture......the most interesting one.....
2. introduction to electronic engineering....the lecturer quite funny....^^
3. erm......................don't know yet....
the only dislike subject on my list is "intro to computer engineering".....
all because of the super boring lecturer....
luckily classes at computer lab.....
if not, I would die of boringness.....

anyway, I don't regret about my choice.....
will still continue.......with full strength.....
press the accelerator to the max.....
will speeding all the way to the end of winter......

No comments:

Post a Comment