Tuesday, September 22, 2009

last shopping

this morning......
last time shopping.....before start my class next week....
Sunway again....
the usual shopping-mate: ling & wk
reached around 11am.....
we were so lucky to get a parking lot immediately after enter car park ^^

the most important thing in shopping......MONEY!!!
since i didn't have much cash with me....
so went Maybank to withdraw some......
who knows......
i inserted my card but there was no response while I press the button.....
and my card stuck inside the machine.....
no choice.....got to wait till time's up and let the ATM vomit my card automatically....
there are 2 ATM.....
both ATM out of service at the same time...=.=
lucky enough.....ATM technician came and fix the ATM in short time.....
and I got my shopping source.....

losing my shopping mood when noon approaching.....
don't know why.....
felt that my head was getting heavier than morning...
maybe the shopping center getting crowded after noon and got less share of oxygen into my lung.... XD

before ending our shopping.....went Watson.....
bought a pair of "lalat" glasses for my daddy....
it is vision therapy eyewear by Natural Vision.....
which can help you see clearly without glasses and blah blah blah blah.....(google it if you interested...=P)
that is not the main point here......
there was a super "fishy" incident happened after I bought it....

there were 2 big korean guy standing and chatting beside the cashier
after lining up in a long queue and paid at the cashier.....
I need to "Xkill me" and walked pass between them since they're blocking my way
and there was a box of special offer Loreal and Silky Girl mascara display in front of the cashier.....
so i walked carefully and slowly......
suddenly......blooooooooooooooooshhhhhhhhh
and i turned around and saw all the mascara lying on the floor.....
ling said it was like "tin lui san fa"......=.=
everyone in the shop looking at me and i looked at those mascara....
totally stunt....with eyes opened widely.....O.O
then the korean guy started helping me to pick up the mascara...
I awoke from my shock and started doing the same thing.....
ling and wk helped me arranged back the things......
after clearing the mess...
I didn't dare to look back and quickly leave the shop.....

what a "fishy" way to end my shopping......><

No comments:

Post a Comment