Sunday, August 28, 2011

Eat Eat: Chinoz in the Park

My food from Penang is still in the stomach and I have another massive eating -- a Ramahdan buffet at Chinoz in the Park @ KLCC. It's organised by my internship company and it's for ALL practical trainees.
Since it's FREE, we all definitely attend. ;)
I never been to the restaurant before and we thought it would be some not-so-nice restaurant that serve not-so-nice food.
Who knows it's actually a very nice restaurant with modern design and cozy atmosphere.


The buffet starts 7:30pm. There are some dates on table for break fast.

I don't count how many type of dishes they have in the buffet, roughly around 50-60. It's more to Malaysian cuisine.

1st section I look at is the dessert area....hehe....
They serve many type of Malay kuih-muih, mix fruit, jelly and western dessert as well.


Salad & finger food section....

Main course section....
Roasted lamb and grilled vege...


At the end of dinner, take a group picture. Say CHEESE~~~~


Nothing much I could comment on the food, it's very normal buffet. I heard the buffet cost RM83 per pax. (o.O)! Very honestly, I don't think it worth that price and I would rather spend that money for Jogoya buffet or Tenji.
Anyway, it is just "IF". I feel grateful for the dinner and I enjoyed the dinner very much, with those intern buddies. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment