Sunday, June 20, 2010

new favourite

In a boring Saturday night, I discovered a bakery which located at SS15 Subang (nearby Public Bank)


I first saw the name of bakery on a plastic bag my mom brought home.....
the white translucent plastic bag with just the shop name in golden colour has caught my eyes.....
my shopping experience told me that shops with nicely designed plastic bag usually have nice product too.....
straight away went online and google about the bakery.....
quite a lot of good review about the bakery.....
get direction from google map.....
went to the shop on Wednesday to buy the cake for father's day celebration....
I bought the green tea cake......
500g for RM27
green tea sponge layered with red bean cream......
no fancy decoration......
but the cake is amazing!!!
the sponge is soft and springy and moist......
can smell the light Japanese green tea smell in the cake....
the cream sandwiched between is not those greasy tasteless sweet cream......
I didn't feel it will fatten me like those heavy butter icing or whipped cream.....
it's light and smooth and full with milk flavour.....
overall the cake is not very sweet......the right sweetness....
I can have the whole cake by myself.....hehe....

there're lots of other pastry too......
among all the bread that all look attractive.....
I bought a loaf of danish toast for RM6.50......
after slightly toasted the bread.....it's crispy outside and soft inside......
it tastes NICE without any spread on top.....

another cute pastry I bought there......Danish Snow Ball for rm5.....
initially it was round......thanks to my clumsy sis that reshape it......=="
the outer crack shell is crispy and sweet.....icing sugar sprinkled on top.....
it thought it was empty/filling-less inside.....
there's sponge cake inside the danish pastry......
quite a funny combination.....but it tastes nice too......^^

the area of shop is not big.......
with only around 10-15 people in the shop during the time I went..........
it's hard for me to walk around too......
I didn't know that it is so famous till the day I went.....
there's another cake shop next to it.......same size as RT pasty house....
but it looks so much wider and brighter.......
because there isn't ANY customer in that shop.....

RT pastry house is now my favourite bakery....
gonna try other cake and bread there again.....=D

No comments:

Post a Comment