Monday, April 26, 2010

Private Annual Dinner 2010

Scrap the Nottingham Annual Dinner @ Shangri La Hotel
which had lots of negative feedback from those who attended

We had our own private annual dinner at NeroFico
an Italian fine dining restaurant at Damansara Height
it is recommended by David and SW's friends......
dinner is held in the private dining room.....


few cars going to the place where none of us know the way......
so.......GPS is the savior.......I thought......
jx and I...the two serdang girls went by ourselves....
she got the GPS.......
I think wrong coordinate was keyed in or what.....
we were the last people who reached the restaurant.....><
we had set dinner for that day......
few choices for starter....main course....dessert

STARTER

Mushroom Soup drizzled with truffle oil

NeroFico Salad
(no picture available)


MAIN COURSE

risotto with wild mushroom
(nobody ordered this)

Pan-fried SalmonFillet
I had this for my main course.....
the salmon skin was crispy
fillet is not over-done.....
the center of fillet still remain some raw-ness and juicy......

Beef
I don't eat beef.....It's tender according to those who had this
but I did try the side dish.....
the baked potatoes is awesome!!! love it~


DESSERT
~my favourite moment~


tiramisu
hmmm....abit disappointed on this....
it was abit plain to my taste....
and too moist.......or watery.....

lemon tart
it's SOUR......filling was real sour...><


after all three courses were served.....
time for the camera girl and man to action.....
too bad I didn't bring my camera....><

after dinner.....most people didn't feel like going back yet....
so we went to a pub in Bangsar....
chatting....poker-ing....drinking....
till 2am......

reached home around 3am....
slept for 2 hours......
woke up and went on a winding journey~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment