Saturday, March 27, 2010

to the EAST again......



I flew to the East again....
but this time is the further one....
with my family.....

JAPAN....there I go....


the main purpose of this trip is to attend my brother's convocation....




Okayama University of Science






the graduates do not wear the robe we usually see...

guys are wearing formal attire
-->long sleeve shirt, tie, black blazer and trousers and leather shoes

while girls are wearing the traditional kimono with nicely flowery set hair

After completing our main mission there....
time to travel around.....^^

the to-do list I planned for this trip....

1. see the blooming of SAKURA




it is beautiful right?

I expect to see huge pink and white flower bed there




BUT





this was what I saw.....
so sad.....

the weather there still very cold....

most of the sakura are still in this form






the castle should be surrounded by pink and white sakura

but it's not the time yet..... T.T


2. EAT EAT EAT


LOVE the food in Japan

especially those from SEA


the crab is damn big.....
just the crab leg has the length of 1/2 of my arm.....


opened-up "hairy" crab...lolz...
don't what is the real name....hehe....






uni sushi (sea urchin sushi)
it is so so so so delicious...


they have the freshest seafood
all the seafood taste superb
I could clearly taste the sweetness in the delicious sea creatures


addicted to 朝食 (Japanese breakfast)
rice + miso soup + salted salmon


had this as breakfast for 4/7 days

another favourite food --> onigiri
cheap and convenient




3. see the SNOW.....


for first time in my life


it's snowing!!!!



I was so excited and quickly went out the hotel to take picture

snow....





more snow + ME




beautiful castle covered in snow





the night view of Sapporo
with SNOW



4. eat ice-cream in snowy day....

there're lots of flavour
the basic flavour--> milk, chocolate, strawberry, coffee.....
some healthy flavour--> tofu, lavender, pumpkin, almond
the never-tried-before flavour--> squid, uni (sea urchin), wasabi.....

It was fun to eat ice-cream when the sky is producing ice kacang.....^^

5. HOT spring in snowy day....

this one failed to do.....

sad sad sad

because we have no time for that.....


it's been quite some years for my whole family to go on a trip together
really the trip and enjoyed it very much ....
don't feel like coming back.....
coz there are tons of assignment and report waiting me....

start looking forward to another family trip...





the best memories

No comments:

Post a Comment