Saturday, May 30, 2009

$Ell Ou7!


$ell out!
$$ everyone has his price $$


wanna watch this film long time ago...
finally watched it on Wednesday @ Putrajaya
with wk & seah.....

an award-winning Malaysia's manglish comedy musical film...
the film pointed out many familiar "Malaysia Phenomena"....
we keep laughing throughout the film....
but all those phenomena are so true....
reflecting you and me...maybe not yet....


famous quote..."don't but me! i hate people who but me!"
from the two cute CEOs of FONY company
the but pronounce as "butt"....haha...

plus point....alot of punchy songs in this film...
this part lyric is my favorite
"you're not my type, don't get your hope all high, i still won't sleep with you, i rather be a bi..."

oh ya....forgot to mention.....
the Eric Tan (starred by Peter Davis) in this film is damn handsome......(>o<) hehe.... the trailer of $ell ou7!

No comments:

Post a Comment